Klöster und Feste

Lamayuru (Yuru Kabgyat) - Hemis Tsechu - Shashukul Gustor - Phyang Tsedup - Karsha Gustor - Korzok Gustor - Trak Tok Tsechu - Sani Nasryal - Diskit Gustor - Thikse Gustor - Chemre Angchok - Padum Gustor - Spituk Gustor - Likir ( Dosmoche) - Stok Guru Tsechu (Orakel) - Matho Nagrang (Oracles)

Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

Postponement of the Naropa Ornement's ceremony

As you know, the Naropa Ornaments ceremony which was scheduled in July has been postponed to September. Two reasons account for this: on one hand, His Holiness Dalaï Lama has been invited to Ladakh in July, therefore, His Holiness Gyalwang Drukpa has prefered to avoid having both events simultaneously. On the other hand,at Hemis, the construction works of the building for the Ornaments ceremonies have been considerably delayed due to weather hazards.



So the event will finally take place on September 16, the day of Pema Karpo's birth.

I am fully aware that such a change of date has entailed difficulties for many of you. Therefore I invite you to avoid nourishing any bitterness whatsoever, but on the contrary to accept this situation as genuine Dharma practitioners. Even though some of you have lost money due to the cancellation of your flight ticket, let us not forget that the organisation committee in Ladakh has also been hit with severe losses.

In spite of this, I do hope many of you will be able to attend this ceremony which only takes place once every twelve years. As for me, it will be the fourth time I attend this event. The first time was in 1980 when I was 26 and His Holiness 17. The second time was in 1992, the third in 2004. And so 2016 will be the fourth time. In a certain way, I must admit I am very fortunate. This must be due to the particular connections I have with His Holiness and the Drukpa Lineage.
This ceremony which can liberate through sight is a source of immense blessing. I express my wishes that a large number of you may attend.


Drubpön Ngawang Tenzin Pagsam Yongdu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen